Create your free account now! Sign up

Underground Jobs in Jax

By: Sean Collins ( (-REDACTED-) )

Telatek has a few job openings

Feeder splicer....cents per foot
(cut's taps and le's only...this is an entry level postion)

Trunk splicer.. cents per foot...cuts trunk stations, le's and taps...also is a crew leader of one man (feeder splicer)
Gets cents per foot of what feeder splicer does...must balance all trunk and le's that your crew cuts. Must be able to fix most outages. (this postion is also available)

Splicing Supervisor
(no openings at this time)
cents per foot....MUST have knowledge to cut in power supplys, nodes..inserters...trunk amps, le's, taps, from light to end-of-line MUST be able to fix ANY kind of outage,
Must know powering inside and out.
Also a knowledge in telephony is a plus... overlooks 2 trunk splicers and thier 2 feeder splicers gets cents per foot of what they cut...also allowed to have one feeder splicer to cut his feeder runs with a cents per foot of this man's production....total over look of 5 men

Manager
(no openings at this time)
Salary plus bonus
Over looks all operations of a town such as Jacksonville.

Telatek also pays for ground rods, wreck-outs, cut backs ect.....

If your interested in a non-entry level
postion then you will be tested hands on and written (i.e. trunk splicer)

if you need a meter, and tools we can help.

Telatek insists on high quailty work.

Telatek insists that most of their people can fix an outage, not because we cause them...but because this means that the splicer knows more than how to just plug it up.
We don't hire Hackers. However training is available for entry level postions...
If you think you can quailify as a splicer, and we cannot help you. I do know of some companies who need High Quality Craftsmanship
any questions you can e-mail me at (-REDACTED-) or call 216-214-1501....
or check out our web site at
http://www.members.dencity.com/telatek/index.html thanks....Sean

This is CABL.com posting #4072. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdQ
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: TELATEK OUR WEB SITE System 6/6/1999 1:40:00 AM