Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Thomason Commmunications

To those it may concern, they did not get ran out of Jacksonville. They did not like the new contract. I don't know who your are that said that, But you need to know the facts before you start talking shit. That is the problem with this industry. People start talking shit and they don't even know what they are talking about. As far as Corenut goes they are out to screw everybody in my opinion. How you can buy out a company and be millions of dollars in debt I will never know. but then again that is none of my business. All I know for sure is that alot of good people got screwed over by the whole deal. I had seen enough and I left.

>They merged with CORNET,{if this is the same comapany I'm thinking of,if not,sorry for the butt in.}that may have something to do with it.
>
>>><><>Dude quit trippin!!They got ran out of jacksonville because of all of the fly by night people they had doin there work.They have SO MUCH or should i say they left a whole bunch of clean up!!Between the splicers,const,sweep,etc they lost money.Probably doin the same shitty kind of work in orlando,dont know but i seen the work and know of ALL the cleanup they left in jax cause att is payin for it all.Thats what happens when you let the job get out of control and you dont have someone qc'in the work and make sure what those fly by nite so called lineman are billin for is done.Thats what happens when you let lineman run WILD!!!!It'll kill you in the long run!YOULL B COOL!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>>What is happening with them? I thought that they were once one of the best Contractors in the Business. I hear that they are laying off everyone? Can someone comment on thi
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #40593. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mkIT
Posted in reply to: Re:Thomason Commmunications by CWHORIZONS99
There are 0 replies to this message