Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Goodbye JMCG.....

Hey guys, I just want to thank each and every one of you for a fine effort. You showed me more often than not that there are good people in cable and I wish that other industries had the same. You all helped me understand the trials and tribulations of this business and for that I will be forever greatful. You have always displayed the knowledge and professionalism that is the trademark of a good organization. On behalf of JM, Nis, and myself I wish all of you health, prosperity, and success in the future. Thanks for the memories. P.S. JG fell for that gag hook,line, and sinker and still hasn't got us back. Thanks Earlbob for your participation. We couldn't have pulled it off without you..LP

>
>
>>Do you remember when we set JG up. He was under the impression that Jing pulled his pants down in Clarita, the cops where coming and old JG was sweating hard.
>> Yes it is sad I also had some good times with you fellers. Good luck to ya all. Earl Bob
>>
>>>It's sad to see a quality company like JM fall prey to these slow times. The time I spent there was the best I've had in the business. Good luck to all. If any of the boys at JM need work, you know where to find me. Late.
>
>>>>>It was a good time we had, but it's not the slow times that JM fell prey too. We're working on something new to run JG around with. Late.
This is CABL.com posting #40102. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mkAY
Posted in reply to: Re:Goodbye JMCG..... by kajun
There are 0 replies to this message