Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Good Splicers needed.

> I'm cleaning my core tools for .09 cents plus activation living at home and doing pretty well. What is the average per foot out there and what are you getting? I've got ten years experience splicing and 24 in the cable business. Let me know if I need to go back on the road or what?
>
>>
>>
>>>We are in need of about 10 good splicers for an up-grade in the north Florida area. We have 1500 miles,with 85 to 90% being roadside.We are using SA-3 gear with gilbert connectors.We are paying 9 cents/ft with money being 14 days out,retainage is 10% with a 6000 dollar cap.No hackers need apply We will only except resumes from people with at least 5 years expierence or more.We are expecting a flood of responce,so if interested contact Pete or bob at 850-574-4000
>>You've either made an error placing an incorrect price in your ad or you're one of the idiots who are ruining a reputable industry by allowing providers to turn splicing into something that should be done by bottom dollar laborers. A "good, quality splicer with more than five years experience" wouldn't even clean his/her coretools for nine cents a foot. Get a life or get out of this business!!!
>>Is that a typo .09 a foot?? If not, You got it all wrong a JOKE is when you make someone laugh!!
This is CABL.com posting #39399. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mkpD
Posted in reply to: Re:Good Splicers needed. by cabledawg communications
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Good Splicers needed. ChrisSjoblom 5/5/2001 1:33:00 AM