Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Good Splicers needed.

Are you sure that isn't fwd. only sweep for .09
>
>>you are mighty quick to pass judgement when you never got in touch with me.This is mostly rual country runnin,with the avarege span length being 300 Ft. There are lots of runs of 2400 ft with nothing but an amp.Easy to get 3000 a day?? You do the math??Anyway enough people did get in touch with me to fill all positions. Sorry about your luck, Pete
>>I can pimp my truck out to my neighbor who has a landscaping business so he can cut some trees and make more than I could on your job! .09 cents, how many QUALITY splicer do you think you'll get for that price! That's an insult to all of the really good ones out there!
>>>let me see 10% 14days out,6000 dollars cap at 9cent a ft
>>>is this a joke and the phone # is comcast never heard of you.
>>>>We are in need of about 10 good splicers for an up-grade in the north Florida area. We have 1500 miles,with 85 to 90% being roadside.We are using SA-3 gear with gilbert connectors.We are paying 9 cents/ft with money being 14 days out,retainage is 10% with a 6000 dollar cap.No hackers need apply We will only except resumes from people with at least 5 years expierence or more.We are expecting a flood of responce,so if interested contact Pete or bob at 850-574-4000
This is CABL.com posting #39386. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mkpq
Posted in reply to: Re:Good Splicers needed. by Gravytrain
There are 0 replies to this message