Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Start up essentials needed ? Knowledge appre

I know when we had our door-to-door sales contract we used a factoring agency for the money seeing as the pay was 60 or 90 days out. A factoring agency gives you 80% of the money up front on the signed contract then once the check is received through accounts receivable and payable it's forwarded to them they keep about 5% of the overall pay and send you the remainder 15 on day 90. So my advice would be to look into factoring on the pay. You are going to need a good insurance agent as well one that will cover multiple States. I have been out of the game for about 10 years I'm just getting back in myself. Except this time I'm not doing the door to door sales and install aspect I'm just doing the fiber to the home installations. If any of this advice helped you please help me back and return I'm trying to find some good rates or some good companies that actually pay to travel around with trying to get an idea of what a basic pay is for just running fiber to the home and doing the internet installation. Best of luck to you

This is CABL.com posting #391747. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbN4F
Posted in reply to: Start up essentials needed ? Knowledge appre by christycataneo
There is 1 reply to this message