Create your free account now! Sign up

An observation

The plumbers house has leaky pipes, The carpenters house is falling apart, The auto mechanics car is a shitbox and the telecom industry does not communicate.

This (((site))) is the only resource I have to find work outside of the personal contacts ive made in this industry, I answer these ads, Im well spoken, well equipped, sober, flexible and actually WANT to work because I genuinely enjoy what I do.

In ANY ad that I have ever replied to here, It starts with a great conversation with some potential employer that goes well and leaves me with that hopeful feeling of excitement over a possible new beginning and every time I cant seem to get any reciprocation past that first phone call. Ever. No rate sheets in my email, no call back, no follow up about the insurance requirements, Nothing....and its bumming me out man.

I mean, I get straight up ghosted every time. Its discouraging and I feel like a joke..

I have multiple trades under my belt and I put my passion and energy into EVERY single job I do no matter what it is, I show up, I work hard, I'm devoted and most of all I'm accountable for what I do and the quality there of.  If Im not a desirable kind of worker than I dont know wtf these people are looking for.

I just want to be taken seriously.

thanks for listening to me bitch.

This is CABL.com posting #391558. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbN1C
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: An observation William Herens 6/28/2024 7:13:25 PM
Re: An observation franklinservices 6/22/2024 7:49:44 AM