Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:So which boom operation do you like?

Well some ppl are just too fucking stupid to understand.

Seems the Cable biz is replete with dimwitted sots incapable of stringing a series of coherent sentences together.

But one does the best one can with what one has to work with.

>><<Het tech DICK,im not new school soo,im old school,thats why i have the attitude to get the job done REGARDLESS what it takes,If i have to climb one pole in the node to get it signed off so b it ill climb it,OR i can go in to the head dick in charge and tell him my pussy hurts,NOT, but in your case it would b your knee,Sound like a cry baby,wrinkled up ol drunk line dog that all that crack and alcohol finally caught up w/ u.So all you spoiled,on your knees do boys for the man stk it up your ass!!!
>
>>You tell'em Sweep Daddy, I used to be all gun ho bout climbing any pole anywhere and all I got were bad feet and aching knees. I will take a bucket truck (pto/onan it's just what you get used to or perfer) anyday over hooks I let the young dawgs full of piss and vinegar do the climbing and just praise away how good they can climb while snickering inside. Ole cable dude sounds like old school cable dawg, there a dying breed. Best of luck too him. Save all that cussing for hanging out on that pole by himself......LOL....But take it from this old dawg climbing don't make a better lineman it just wears your body out quicker. Climb the ones you really have too, work smart use the bucket to get up there and you'll be making money longer down the road. Believe me you aren't doing anyone any favor's doing all the unnessary climbing. Maybe making youself feel big and bad. As for running someone down for using a bucket or ladder, that sounds like a personal problem.
>> Later Dawgs
>>
>>>Dude,
>>>It seems you have some fixation on "puss, dicks, asses and other assorted sexually oriented nouns. Sadly you seem to need to use them as an expletive.
>>>
>>>I'd have to suggest some remedial elementary school, and find some poor woman to furnish you with a mercy fuck.
>>>
>>>Finally, Get someone to explain this word for you; D E L U S I O N A L. It is the precisely correct word in your case.
>>>
>>>><<>>Hey you puss ass splicers and sweep dicks are such suck asses for the man cause every job i have been on lately i have had to go do your sweep work or your splicin cause you fuck boys wouldnt go climb or bust out your ladder,you pussy fucks would ALWAYS make up some lame ass excuse and they would send in a guy like myself so the node could get signed off so the prime coulod get paid,so you keep boogerin up shit,and if you two fuck boys had half the energy i have you would not even responded to my reply,cause you must be guilty and what i said upset you are struck a nerve!!If the shoe fits wear it,,almost all you splicer,sweep guys are use to way to much ass kissin,in this industry the only way you get all that street side bucket biscuit gravy is that your suckin some one off r your butter there pockets and if either one of you dont like the way i cuss,FUCK YOU AND YOUR BUCKET TRK,and by the way i own a brnd new cablemaster,all pto,a/c,bad ass radio,but i take the good w/ the bad and im still killin itm,YOU::B COOL!!!!
>>>>
>>>>>ROFl, I just love the Cable ninja's...
>>>>>
>>>>>I have a theory on plant that has poles where the bucket can't go. Put a ladder on it.
>>>>>
>>>>>Now I am sure it won't be long before I get all the cable Dawwwwwwwgs spewing the Moi macho nonsense about hooks, those that can and those that won't. Save it.
>>>>>
>>>>>Frankly, I think it's wonderful that there are those that need the hooks to satisfy their lust for danger.. Gives them something to do while I'm sopping up the street side, with my bucket biscuit. (Duh)
>>>>>
>>>>>Also, when you need that looming dbl knee surgery, let me know. I am working out the numbers on my new career, installing new knees for loud mouth, semi-literates.
>>>>>
>>>>>BTW, Clutch pump, is preferred.. You can have someone drive while your airborne.
>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>Well ANY bucket is nice,Esoecially when u can acess the pole w/ a BUCKET,I wanna know what your gonna do when your puss ass has to climb cause your bucket cant get to the pole??Are you gonna cry like a little BITCH bucket baby and say I CANT DO IT,cause i dont know how to splice off a ladder,or hooks!!I would b willin to say you dont know how to climb, cause if you did you would have been around the buisness long enough to know about buckets but i c you have no clue,dude come work w/ me in michigan,west bloomfield,were a bucket truck is a waste,come splice in a trunk amp on hooks and a ladder,WHAT KIND OF BUCKET TRUCK SHOULD I GET,sound like a spoiled bitch to me,like i said any TRK that makes your job easier should b greatly appreciated!!Dont mean to sound like an asshole but if you dont like it o wellYOULL B COOL!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Well I recieved some really good info on the pto. And also others. So what kind of boom operation do you like and why?
>>>>>>>PTO, Onan, Clutch pump, Electric. This will help me in making a decission in purchasing a splicing truck. You see I've been splicing now for four years inhouse. But don't know much about the booms/equiptment. However I do not like the vans mounted with a boom. There is not really any room in them if you have to carry peds, cable, equiptment, etc. But hey are goon in the winter or rain to build your equiptment in, only you can't splice in the rain. So any ones help would be appreciated. Thanks.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This is CABL.com posting #38864. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mkg0
Posted in reply to: Re:So which boom operation do you like? by just DUDE(CBL dude)
There are 0 replies to this message