Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Travel Expense: Food/Motel

corporations don't give 2 shits about anything or anyone EXCEPT signing up a brand new sucker, oops, subscriber who agrees to auto pay, that way the MSO can start "servicing the account"/ass fucking the new valued customer at will and immediate, IN ADVANCE. Contractors are merely scum to these cretins and I am so glad I got away from these thankless batch of corporate vermin years ago. Bottom feeding, utility scutter buckets with zero empathy. I got your "unit" and it hangs low and to the left. IF you lower yourself to work for peanuts, you're a fucking monkey. Production equal motivation unless you are a Kum By Ya sissy and require hugs and a safe place to consume your tofu. Primary contractors follow the lead of the MSO, period, this and image is paramount and those at the top WIN no matter who they step on or over. Cut the cord, dont walk away, RUN and let the Izod 3 button shirt wearing fat ass docker pant types do it all, albeit virtually from behind they Steelcase cubicle workspace I say...............................LMAO.....................having fun and pissing off the ones that don't laugh....................Skid

This is CABL.com posting #386888. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbMOi
Posted in reply to: Re: Travel Expense: Food/Motel by realdocwatson
There are 0 replies to this message