Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Payback? Daniel Utility of Little Rock Arkansas

LOL...

> SWEEP DADDY ANY THING MORE ABOUT THIS MEATGRINDER WOULD HELP!
>
>>
>>
>>>Couple things there, meat tweeker..
>>>
>>>First, take a moment to look up "Slanerous", failing that one.. Try Slander, if you have any sense, you will see that word just doesn't fit. Fast forward to Libel...also doesn't fit, does it? There is a word though.. I can see you haven't quite the package to figure this one out (Go figure)... So go ask "Gus". If he doesn't know.. Well, just "tweak him".
>>>
>>>Secondly, if I wanted to sweep in Arkansas, a mental case wouldn't stop me.
>>>
>>>I just want to make sure you don't try to charge another rookie $5000.00 for three weeks of following you around in the fog (rofl, AKA "training"). I think I'm getting that done.
>>>
>>>Now you go ahead and let that "rool of" (snicker) your back. Oh, by the way there's a word for that too....any guesses?
>>>
>>>>CON MAN, You may say all the slanerous things you wish about me and I will continue to "let it rool of my back and smile" because I know that not only could you NOT hold up to sweeping & certification on this project.
>>>>I know I am absolutely correct on this project!
>>>>But thanks for the great publicity! LOL
>>>>PS Thanks Sweepdik for the confident words! =)
>>>>
>>>>>I don't know you from a load of coal. But I understand you're the Meat Tweaker's brother. In my opinion, your brother is a complete waste of skin, with absolutely no personal virtues what so ever. He is , again in my opinion, crazier than a shit house rat. Which I have told him, and will do so here as many times as the opportunity arises.
>>>>>
>>>>>He placed myself and my family and friends in jeopardy by being an idiot and the day I stop breathing is the day I will stop speaking of it.
>>>>>
>>>>>I think it's nice that you stood up for Bro' though. Might also want to get Mom in on this one.
>>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
This is CABL.com posting #38655. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mkdD
There are 0 replies to this message