Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Response to Kimball complaint about GTS

I have an idea. Why don't you have this former employee quit cable and go back to school to learn to write and punctuate properly. or teach him to use the spell check. Tell him it's the nifty cool thing at the top of his computer screen that will fix unintelligible rambling such as the one he put out on the web. Sorry you had this guy working for you and representing you on these jobs. I worked for GTS in house and as a sub.They always treated me fair and as for Mike, he always made time to discuss with me any problem I had. They expect the best from their employees and subs as well and they don't control how much work a customer gives them and where it is. We had the same thing happen to the mod swap job we did in Pittsburg last year. SA didn't have as much as they first thought, so we were done early. Waaaa! Instaed of crying about it, we packed up and went on the next one. People, if you can't handle change on a daily basis do something else. As big as GTS is, they don't control the work.

This is CABL.com posting #38513. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mkbl
Posted in reply to: Response to Kimball complaint about GTS by SpecialtyComm
There are 0 replies to this message