Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Gts Mike the boss fired me

>
>
>>Well, if you think I am going to be happy about what you said, you are wrong. As much as in your mind it feels like you have accomplished something, or proved some kind of point with GTS,(NO POINT IT'S ALL ABOUT PRIDE AND MONEY AND A MANS WORD OF HONOR) all you have really done is put my relationship AND MONEY OWED TO ME at risk.(YUOR MONEY MY MONEY 2,500 CHANNEL COMM GONE 7 WEEKS OF FREE WORK ST.LOIUS SO YOU GOYT YOUR RETAINAGE THERE I GOT EVICTED THANKS 1950.00 RETAINAGE I WILL NEVER SEE GTS And now, I have to roll out a bunch of apologies, and explainations.(YOU SHOULD START WITH ME ON YOUR APOLOGIES BUT I AM SURE YOU ARE PISS NOW
>>
>>I value my professional associations through good times and bad, (that is why I am still around, as I have said to you so many times, and will continue down the road when others give up) and never burn my bridges unless it is beyond my control. Overall, GTS has not treated me (us) bad. I know you can't see that, because you are now looking through the world thru very narrow glasses. Basically, what you have in fact accomplished is to have screwed me, not GTS. They are big enough to not even blink at such poor taste notifications, such as what you have done. But my reputation is what will now suffer; because my association with someone who has the gall to post such an outrageous and very poorly written complaint shows through to the kind of person that I pick to represent me. And I don't think you have the capability to bother to consider that.
MAYBE MIKE COULD EXPLAINE THAT TO THE PEOPLE I HAVE MADE COMMITMENT'S TO
>>
>>There is no doubt in my mind that if GTS had work for us, we would have gotten it. How much work do you see being really offered on the net? All you have is people looking for work and very few postings looking for what we do, or can do. I will continue to be grateful to them for giving us what they have and any continued work in the future, whenever it comes our way. That is what seperates a business man from a simple worker.

A simple worker hey i ran your whole dam company(you spent money going to florida every other week while i sat up every night doing books so i could get paid)(how many poles did you climb) if you would like me to give you a few names to prove it i shall make contact with all the people i trained for you. for some rearson they had a hard to staying with you.

>

>>What you have done is kissed me goodbye through all this, and I will not believe you did not know that you were doing that to me when you splashed your thoughts all over the place, in public view. I did not feel like getting into it on the phone when you told me, but I was not surprised. It is just the final straw in the haystack of the way you have represented me through all of this time, and I am done with you after this.
>>
>>There is nothing left to say.

>>Yes there alot to say

>>I have to say a busines man is a business man.
>Mike' promise was two weeks down time.
>I relaize things are tough out there.
>I also so relaize he could have been honest or more up front about it.
>I find it hard to believe that the mighty GTS could not put One very good responisble sweeper to work.
>I have been put in a very bad money position on this holding my ass waiting for Mike to come through for us.
>I would also like to here from him personaly so i may explain.
>If he even cares.
>Mike you can get my number from you know you call or don't i don't care
>
This is CABL.com posting #38457. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mkar
Posted in reply to: Re:Gts Mike the boss fired me by ccckimball
There are 0 replies to this message