Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:If you want to work and really work then call us

We are sorry if you have been hurt by us not calling you back but we try to reach everyone. It's funny many people will call us and we either call them back or answer their emails or even post an ad back on the bar about the jobs we have.
Then after we done everything that needs to be done all of the guys out there won't even call back to say if they received the information that was sent to them. Then if they decide to take the job, they keep putting us off until something else comes up and then they go there instead of coming to work for us after they said they would be here.

AS I SAID BEFORE WE DO HAVE WORK AND IF ANYONE IS REALLY WANTING TO WORK AND FEED YOUR FAMILIES CALL US AT THE NUMBER LISTED BELOW. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT ALL OF MY STAFF DOES FOLLOW UP WORK WITH EVERYONE OR THEY WILL PAY THE PRICE.

THIS BUSINESS DOES NOT NEED ANYONE HAVING THERE FEELING HURT OVER SMALL THINGS.

>WHAT ABOUT THE MANY OF PEOPLE WHO ARE READY CONTACTED YOU ABOUT WORK,CAN YOU CALL THEM BACK!STILL WAITTING,OR SHOULD WE ALL TAKE NUMBERS?
>>Call John at 469-576-3817
>>Send resume company profile, and 3 references of companies that you have worked for. We have a large contact in Ark, and work in TX too.
>>Send info to (-REDACTED-) or fax to 561-365-3723
This is CABL.com posting #38348. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mj8G
Posted in reply to: If you want to work and really work then call us by Fiber Fly 1
There is 1 reply to this message