Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:att not working this year

ROFL.... Oh hell yes.. DSS and Quest Now you're talking!!!! I have no doubt that when you pull your account AT&T will be on their KNEES!!!!!!!!

As to $4500 SDA 5000.... When you get to $2500 let me know, (-REDACTED-) Cash money. It is a shame that you would have have to relocate! I mean here you are a contractor working for a HUGE company making more money that you could HOPE to on your best day in any other market place, and they have the gall to stop pissing away money just because they damn well want to. You really should give them a piece of your mind! Because you are so rightious, I will spare you the whole literacy thing. A mind IS a terrible thing.

>were working so you need to recheck your connections
>
>>ive got a few connections on the west coast,
>>the word is that at&t is not working this year at all.
>>so be it im not bitching because of work im mad cause i need to relocate again.
>>the part that pisses me off is there going to raise there rates do to cost.
>>what cost they spent no money this year here and ill be dammed if im gonna pay more and not work.
>>qwest has a nice dsl phone package and direct tv is starting to look good to me,do to lack of work we need to tighten our belts and not support a compant that has had such a devestating affect on our lively hood, such as sda 5000 meters for sale at a mere price of 4500 global bucket trucks
>>collecting dust and the few of us that are working having to work for less to cover the cost of trying to keep a small business alive, and they have the nerve to run commericials\
>>stating that they care, my ass,
>>boycott att.

This is CABL.com posting #38205. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mj6n
There are 0 replies to this message