Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:(((((UNDERGROUND & AERIAL EQUIPMENT SALE)))))

>I'm interested in your lashers and climbing equip.please email info about it and location. Hope to here from you! Thanks (-REDACTED-)
>
>>
>>I'm interested in all your construction gear (and it's location). Please e-mail a detailed list to (-REDACTED-) thanks!
>>
>>
>>>Hey there fellow Dawgs! Have serious amount of equipment to move...Momma is ready to take my butt to the beach! Guess she has "New" adventures in mind! List is for both Aerial & Underground...but would be easier to tell you all about it with an interested buyers E-Mail message. On the move too much to stay in phone range, but can call all replies each time she pulls into range.
>>>
>>>Just let me tell you I have from T 40C, Veermer 711, trialers, ladders, climbings tools, lashers, mini max's, dithcwitch, and tons of tools that won't fit in her new Motorhome...and heck I need to retire anyway. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get back as soon as possible. I should let you know that I have quite a bit more than I have listed here....so don't be shy!
>>>
>>>Thanks!
>>>
This is CABL.com posting #38135. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mj5f
Posted in reply to: Re:(((((UNDERGROUND & AERIAL EQUIPMENT SALE))))) by Northernconst
There are 0 replies to this message