Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Daniel Utility of Little Rock Arkansas

I happen to agree with Moore. As I stated before, we also walked away happy. In time of need (storm damage) we were able to help them as were many others. At a job such as this, as much work had to be done as quickly as possible to satisfy the need. Most all worked together, honest and fairly. It is just too bad that in a time of need such as this was--some will try to take advantage. We will work for Daniels again if asked. Stand against him--we will not!!!

>Daniels has done worked for me and I have worked for them with no problems what so ever. There were 20 to 30 individuals working for them on the project I was on and as far as I know, everyone walked away happy when it was done. Everyone hires people that turn out to be problems or that lack the people skills that our required in this kind of job, if they have done that, I'm sure they'll rectify the situation once it has been proven. However, I think you're going to be hard press to find enough people here willing to roast Daniels in a class action law suit over a run in with one possibly bad employee.
>
>>Need list of all Contractors that have been taken advantage of by a Representive of Daniel Utility for Class Action Suit, Owner of Daniels is not aware of what this guy is doing to their reputation or contractors, the guy covers it up saying its the contractors problems. Please provide a name & phone number & we will call you with details, Corporate Attorneys are wanting all details from all contractors that have been involved with this project in Little Rock.
This is CABL.com posting #38090. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mj4w
Posted in reply to: Re:Daniel Utility of Little Rock Arkansas by Moore
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Daniel Utility of Little Rock Arkansas SwampKid 4/21/2001 6:20:00 PM