Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Tamara, i have sent the letter a long time ago.......

Please email me your name and contact phone number so I know where to start. My email address is (-REDACTED-)

>Tamara, im sorry that i had to resort to this means of getting paid. i have never had anyone keep my retainage before. i have sent the letter as to the contract requests, but i have yet to hear anything back. i truly believe that your cordinator was pissed at the out come of your company getting booted out of at-t in michigan. im not gonna get inot the full details if you would like to resolve this in more of a private matter then i need to have some answers quickly as in last year !!! its been 2 years since i worked for you last. and i must admit that if i get any answers that you have charged me back for some work related issues then i will continue to let people know of this situation and there wont be any need to talk any further. i tried to get answers in a professional way and it didnt get me any where. i know of the importance of good word of mouth advertising. and maybe it wont effect your standing in the broad band industry but i will do what ever it takes to make sure that everyone knows of the actions. i just want the money that i earned tamara nothing more and nothing less. i helped your company out many different ways wheni worked for you, i worked late in the nights to keep your quota's meet the time deadlines. i did alot of work for free for your cordinator. I JUST WANT WHAT I EARNED. please send me my money
>thank you
This is CABL.com posting #37743. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mjYV
There is 1 reply to this message