Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: god

AGAIN, if some guy created the entire universe with just the power of his will, where did he come from??
If he controls all of time & space, why won't he stop by for 11 seconds and say KNOCK OFF THIS BS!!!!
If he controls all of time & space, why did he wipe out mankind over some whores & wild behavior in the flood, but he's allowing this POS planet to run unchecked like it is.
Especially since the entire planet was not behaving like that.
Plus if the flood was only a few 1000 years ago, it is impossible to get the races we have coming from one group on incestual humans.
If he controls all of time & space, why is he allowing all the suffering & horrible conditions humans are living in.
If he controls all of time & space, how does he allow so many brain defects to be walking around.

So again, facts are facts. If believing gives you comfort, and peace, more power to you.
Personally I don't need some rules made up by con men pretending some fake god they made up want us to live by!!!
I already know don't be a POS criminal, don't be a POS husband, don't be a POS father.

Treat every one kindly & with respect until they prove they don't deserve it!!!!

Plus if all these words are coming from god/s, why are they all different.
Every book of god should be exactly the same!!!!

There is just no way in hell I will ever believe a god that created all this would allow this crap hole planet to be the way it is, NEVER.

Before I forget, whine about "free will" all you want, that is "THE" most idiotic excuse in human history!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #377207. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbKh9
Posted in reply to: Re: god by cablizer
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: god danimal 8/19/2018 6:12:42 AM
Re: god danimal 8/19/2018 6:09:22 AM