Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Maybe....

Feel free to give me a call if you would like to talk about the project. Maybe you could learn something! Until then either disclose yourself or say nothing. The work that was done poorly was never paid for and the people that did the work do not for us anymore.
>
>How could I not know who you are? I am still cleaning up the mess you and your brother made in Denver. I am sure you know who I am, but maybe not. With all of the people I hear you have pissed off, its no wonder that you could'nt narrow it down. How long have you been in construction? You didnt address that in your reply. Do you still have half your family on the payroll, even though they have no idea what they are doing. Judging by the work you turn in, you may not either.
>
>
>
>>Maybe you should quit hiding behind that rock and expose who you are are! I think it is funny that you could make such a bold statement when you don't even know who we are. Real men don't hide behind their words.
>>
>>>
>>>people are finally starting to look for subs with
>>>more than a couple months experience. Just because you
>>>have the equipment, it doesnt mean you know what to do
>>>with it. Greenhorns like yourself should be happy with $8.00/ft. Pay the bigger $ to people who have paid thier
>>>dues and know what they are doing.
>>>
>>>
>>>>For goodness sake where is the work that pays more then $8.00 per foot in the U.S. We have tried and and tried to find work or two 24X40 machines. I hear everything suppose to start in June but I cannot believe nobody is busy right now. Anybody with some information about projects. Life sucks after Adesta shutdown. Need to put my machines to work!
>>>>
>>>>Email: (-REDACTED-) with information!
This is CABL.com posting #37573. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mjWb
Posted in reply to: Re:Maybe.... by open @ccess
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Maybe.... hardline 4/13/2001 2:24:00 PM