Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Looking for Experienced Cable modem installers for Athens Alabama

What are you paying? How many jobs per day? Are you interested in a short term project? I have installed over 4000 cable modems for Comcast at home in New Jersey.

>Tech-1 Networking inc. is a company out of LaGrange GA, with contracts all over the southeast we are now looking for cable modem installers in the Athens AL area. Things you will need to provide are as folows:
>1. A late model (preferably white) Pickup truck..(Ladder rack and 28" extension ladder are nice, but if you do not have these thing we can provide them for you.
>2. An extensive knowledge of cable installation, service, and basic RF Knowledge.
>3. Extensive knowledge of PC hardware, software, networking, network card installation, troubleshooting and support. This is on all platforms 95 98 me nt 2000, and mac. Installers must also be able to service the computers for problems (should they occur) after the installation.
>4. A good attitude and customer oriented personality. As well as a "clean cut" groomed image.
>
>If you think this describes you and you would like the opportunity to make a good amount of money, or if you have any questions. Please contact me..THX
>
>Joe White
> (-REDACTED-)
>678 362 5633
>
This is CABL.com posting #37531. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mjVv
There are 0 replies to this message