Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Puerto Rico Mapping Project/Just The Facts

Something just doesn't make sense. If things are so great there, then why are you so defensive? I for one, would not have said anything so I could keep all the work for myself. Do you have something to do with the prime or are you just a contractor? If you are a contractor then this has nothing to do with you, unless you have a personal problem with GLAD2BBACKHOME.

Driving out the plant does not always give you an idea of how the job will go. Things like changing specs, slow pays, or personality conflicts with managers can come up after you have been on the job for a while. If they only want experienced as-built mappers, and the job was not advertised, then how did he get the job?

I have nothing to do with GLAD2BBACKHOME. I just dont like to see a personal attack on somebody who is obviously trying to not turn this into something personal. Not once did he mention any names or make accusations.

>THEN DON'T REPLY ASS. You are the kinda of mapper that bitches just hear himself. All you are is a strand man posing as a asbuilt mapper! HA, If you have ALL that experience then why didn't you drive out the plant?? ROOKIE Hell you could have went back the same you came in. That just means more work for me. Besides I found out why YOU WERE FIRED! Any asbuilt mapper would know that a SMATV is not billable. And I don't think anyone told you to bill it that way either.. Thats why the prime NEVER posted this job out. They didn't want ROOKIES, only experienced ASBUILT MAPPERS!!!
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #37265. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mjRd
Posted in reply to: Re:Puerto Rico Mapping Project/Just The Facts by 7mappers
There are 0 replies to this message