Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ervin prime in kc

Im not going to sit here and allow a terrible post on a good company take place.

I would recommend you take this up with someone above the Supervisor rather than jump to the Cable Bar. 

Bo Gresham
Thomas Pearson 
Mitch Ervin
All of the Ervins 

All involved with approving invoices and or resolving invoice issues.

I would agree that the local accounting Dept has improvement to be done but if you simply resort to the Manager, I assure you that Thomas will resolve very quickly. 

Keep in mind that the Supervisor is just the approval process which once it leaves his or her hands it is in Accountings hands which the Supervisor relys on Accounting to do their job. Make sure your paperwork is correct. 

I am 100 percent sure that Thomas can and will resolve according to what youre owed. 

Make an appointment and handle it professionally and you will get the same in return with a solution. 

I am a Former employee of Ervin which I know the entire group in Kansas and San Antonio. 

I have never seen Ervin screw anyone over. In fact Ive seen Ervin take the hit rather than screw the contractor many times which many of those times it made me sick watching contractors walk away with Ervins money. Ervin has given more than any prime in this industry. Again make am appt amd I am certain you will retract your thoughts.

Sincerely, 

The Dr from San Diego 
This is CABL.com posting #370898. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbIEo
Posted in reply to: ervin prime in kc by slk6312
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: ervin prime in kc slk6312 8/27/2016 3:29:39 PM