Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Carlbad new Mexico

I don't think anyone is doubting anything John is saying because if you have ever worked for Space Age or knows anybody that has worked for Space Age it goes without saying, how his people are treated!!! 
   What does not make since is why he would continue to work with someone like Byron , after it is made aware of how Byron treats his people, here are a few examples for starters his add here on Cabl.com show well here is Word for word his Pay Rates are as follows. Replace or Add MDU Lock-box 25.00, House Box 3.00 Install Outlet 14.00 Wall fish 23.00 Two Story Wall fish 39.00 RG-11 Drop 20.00 RG-6 Drop 8.00. When I read this add the outlet should be $14+ $23 for a single story wallfish . I sure I'm not the only one he took advantage of like this cause it does NOT it say the outlet comes with the wallfish for the wallfish price So to me the that should have been a $37 outlet but the way Byron is doing it is he is paying $23 for both the outlet and wallfish but he is making 24.75 for the outlet and and somewhere around $17 profit on each outlet with wallfish He would hand pick the proprieties that we're going to be good money makers give them to his crew ,  As well as  3 out of 5 properties would not have a MDU to go on so then you would have to go back again dress it out twice for the same rate.Promise you wreck out rates and tell you he pays them In cash and one week out , funny how none of the techs there never seen any cash for wreck outs was what I was told  I've been doing this long enough to consider that luck of the draw!! But when they start taking billing codes off an invoice and then won't answer an email as to why, and I'm pretty sure this is just the tip of the problems Space Age and TDS are having with Byron , I would be kind of curious as to how many good  techs has left a good project in the short time it been going on because of Byron. So to put it in a nut shell we have a project manager who seen dollar signs and instead of running the project tried to get more than his share and as of the 5-18-16 still has not paid 2 invoices of roughly $4000
This is CABL.com posting #370014. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbIp8
Posted in reply to: Re: Carlbad new Mexico by spaceage sara
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Carlbad new Mexico Wildcatsfury 6/12/2016 12:48:41 PM