Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone Else Notice

I don't believe that Gay's deserve any extra rights than any other American. They should be treated the same as anyone. I don't agree with the way the militant gay community forces the issue. For that matter I don't agree with the way the leftist militant group forces issues. 

As far as illegal immigrants there is a simple 6 step plan to get them to leave the country.
1. Have all employers get proof of citizenship or immigration status. No proof, not here legally, no job.
2. Fine any and all employers the hire illegal immigrants.
3. Change the law to state that to be born an American citizen at least one of your parents must be an American citizen or a legal immigrant. Then the child will have until they are 18 years of age to decide if they want US citizenship or they want to be a citizen of their parents home nation. Most other nations do this, why not the US.
4. Stop any and all government programs to anyone in the nation illegally. No welfare, housing, food stamps, school. Nothing.
5. Stop all federal money from gong to any sanctuary state, county, city, or town.
6. Enforce all the immigration laws already on the books.
If the government takes away the incentives to come here illegally and stay they will stop coming, and the ones already here will go back home.
But we need a president and a congress with the balls to do all of the above, and as long as those in congress are more concerned with remaining in office and not with actually doing what is good for the nation it will never happen.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #369438. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbIgQ
Posted in reply to: Re: Anyone Else Notice by jmiller
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Anyone Else Notice jmiller 3/21/2016 7:04:43 PM