Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bill Fisher is a no show & pockets his exp

Well Bill
No one left u stranded in Tennesee! I have receipts for all three hundred! If u would get yourself together instead of all the sob stories I have had to listen too u would be working & already paid off your debt! No one had time to send u money every 100 miles & run up a tab that they will never see again! No one else would have sent U money not even knowing u & I only did it because of Cody vouching for u! Bad when a fellow lineman gives his word & then has to pay your tab! You are s real piece of work! You need another line of work! Maybe waiting tables with your partner if u Could find the diner would suit u better! When I receive the money ( 330.00) cost 30 bucks to send it! Maybe I will think differently that U might have a thread of integrity!  Until then bombs away! Two companies have already responded & their will be many more! I will post it if you show up & pay or work off the debt! This industry doesn't need folks like u in it. They warned me but I took Cody's word! Should have listened & not take a chance! All brag on the experience I think! Could not carry a real lineman's ditty bag!
This is CABL.com posting #368466. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbH1a
Posted in reply to: Re: Bill Fisher is a no show & pockets his exp by Bfisher7718
There are 0 replies to this message