Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Amalfi Telecom DFW LightGig...... a sinking sh

Once again.....another post by one of these so called "Lineman" who cannot produce quality work, and believes they should be paid for incomplete work. Not sure what happened to the quality of Linemen out there, but lately there are many folks that take short cuts, use drugs at work, or steal from honest companies. I hope this is not the new trend.

Amalfi takes care of their employees and subs. Gives both the highest prices possible! Amalfi would rather give as much pricing to the employee or sub, rather than reducing the pricing to cover rooms, meals, Executive vacations and any other costs that many companies do, but yet offer to cover hotel rooms. Amalfi has always done a payroll deduction for rooms, but the employees are making more money than most companies give their employees in this industry. Please ask any existing Amalfi crew about how they feel and are treated. I assure you, they are all happy to get paid on time every Friday, without any issues! 

Actually, just saw this posting and realized it was for a project that Amalfi walked away from over a year ago because of pricing, and conditions. Did not want to respond, but this posting was so far from the truth, felt it necessary. Again, please ask any current Amalfi crew about the one of the false comments made here. Feel free to respond to the Houston ad or message me about who posted this false info, and the quality of work they do. I would be happy to discuss.
This is CABL.com posting #367866. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHRu
Posted in reply to: Amalfi Telecom DFW LightGig...... a sinking ship by FTTHATX
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Amalfi Telecom DFW LightGig...... a sinking sh DonkeyByrd 11/20/2015 6:06:29 PM