Create your free account now! Sign up

The Pirate

So a pirate walks into a bar, “arrr give me a rum.” The bartender turns around and looks at the pirate and sees he’s got an eyepatch, a hook hand, and a peg-leg.

The bartender pours the rum and starts talking to the pirate. “I’m curious, how’d you lose the leg?”

The pirate replies “I was swept overboard by a rogue wave and as they were hauling me aboard a shark bit me leg clean off he did. Arrrrrr”

Wow! Said the bartender. “So how’d you lose your hand” he asked? “Well we be boarding this here schooner and there was fighting all around there was.” “I was fighting three men, and during the fight one of them scurvy dawgs cut it off before I killed him….arrrrrrr”

My god! Said the bartender. “Well now I just have to know how’d you lose your eye.” “I bet it’s another exciting story.”   

ARRrrrrr says the pirate, “I was on deck I was one day, an I’s looked up to check the main sail, and a seagull shits rights in me eye……arrrrr” “That’s how I lost it I did.”

The bartender looks at the pirate and says “ You mean after all you’ve been through, you lost your eye to some seagull shit?”

The pirate look at the bartender with his one good eye and says “ ARRrrrrrr twas the first day with me hook it was arrrrrr.”
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #367763. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHPP
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The Pirate MCSub 9/16/2015 1:34:34 PM