Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:I REALLY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ADELPHIA

Well if you can go to work for someone else other than Adelphia why don't you and quit your belly aching?? Or maybe there is a reason they are putting you off??

>
>Yeah, I know all about White Mountain and the rebuild and what's going on with "things" in this area. I also know about five prime contractors in this area who have been put on hold for the past year and a half with "We're getting ready, we'll let you know." I've also been in four other rebuilds, some where they built outside first, some the other way around. When you upgrade a building of more than five units, unless you've got hot taps, you're gonna have signal issues. I was in VT and Adelphia did Brattleboro and somebody forgot about a dozen buildings that used to have LE's at the poles, now needed in the buildings. Whoops, uh, hadn't thought about that. Here's a quote "we don't really know what we're gonna do with the big buildings, nobody's thought about it"
> This isn't my first rebuild, but I can definately tell you that in this area, for some of the people in charge this is their first rebuild.
> Oh, and another thing, Adelphia keeps running out of drop wire. Every week. Clock work. Some of this, some of that, come back on Monday, big shipment, oh, rats, no prints, oh rats, no fittings, we'll get back to ya.
> If I wanted to work for somebody else, yes there's plenty of work. But to tell you the truth, everybody who works by the hour, or on salary for that matter walks around with the deer in the headlights look.
>
>
>>
>>
>>>Obviously your not paying attention walking around with the deer in the headlight look in your eyes in this area, because White Mountain is full speed ahead on the upgrade & rebuild in Londonderry & Merrimack. Further more dB Cable is almost done doing Wilton area.Most of the time they wait till they get the rebuild done before they do the drops and MDUS. How long have you been in cable???? Or is this your first rebuild???
>>>
>>>>I'm here in NH, in the middle of one of the only areas that AT&T doesn't own, and I'm curious: Why isn't Adelphia rebuilding like everyone else. They keep saying its because they don't have the stock, but if you want my opinion, it's as if they're walking around with that deer in the headlights look. For the past year they have been pussyfooting around with WhiteMountain, and haven't started on any of the MDU or Drop replacements. Is this typical around the country? What gives? Any one have any gossip?
>>
>>Here in Kentucky,Indiana we are going 100% plus there is no slow down on buying or BUILDING. kind wish it would slow down some.But then again LOOK AT THE JOB SECURITY.
>>rebuilds,upgrade,MDUS are all FULL BLAST
>>
This is CABL.com posting #36729. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mjIz
Posted in reply to: Re:I REALLY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ADELPHIA by MattChristopher.in.NH
There are 0 replies to this message