Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: laws of nature

To some prayer is a form of meditation. I pray before I go to bed. It helps me sleep. There might be a scientific explanation, or one can revert back to superstition...to be honest, does it really matter why? The fact is: it works for me. I have a clear conscience, I've lived by what I believe, and I can sleep up to 12 hours through the night if that alarm clock doesn't go off.

I think some people are very intelligent and figure they don't need a God...and there are those of us, like myself, who might not be all that smart and figure we need something up there...no matter what someone says.

Really, I think I believe in an energy that created light and the universe and life...it created the Big Bang...and I figure, it's easier for people to relate to this energy by thinking of it as a man with emotions. That's just what we understand...but do we really believe in this or that...the bottom line is we believe...we believe in doing what's right or we will suffer, whether here or there...but we will suffer.

This is CABL.com posting #365378. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHdm
Posted in reply to: laws of nature by danimal
There are 0 replies to this message