Create your free account now! Sign up

Bear Communication Finally Pays.

My name is Charle Brewer and I was finally paid by Bear Communications after having met with Eddie Cherch in the field so that he could prsonally lay eyes on our work. During conversation with Eddie it came to my attention  that all the other postings were made by contractors not following the process whether it be invoicing or following proper specifications in regards to quality of craftmanship which is something that I alwyas took pride in so naturally it rubbed me the wrong way when I didn't get paid there at the end,,,, Having said that,, I have now been paid by Bear and all is well.
 I don't seem to come across as a brown noser but after finally having some one on one dealngs with Brett Niles, He has stepped up to the plate and kept his word all alone the way in the process of getting paid for outstanding / aged invoices. Up until these problems arose I was always paid on time and miminual to zero problems with Bear and their staff.
     Based upon these things I have made a decision to come back to Bear and help them in their effort to clean up work done by contractors that alone choose to call,
Fly-by-night-contractors."    It is my suggestion to future contractors, DO THE WORK RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOT GETTING PAID AND / OR LOSING YOUR RETAINAGE....
      Good luck and have a blessed day to all..... BE SAFE FELLOW CONTRACTORS!!!!!!!     
Charles
This is CABL.com posting #365376. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHdk
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Bear Communication Finally Pays. angelino90 1/19/2015 5:44:53 PM
Re: Bear Communication Finally Pays. wooly 1/19/2015 2:09:08 PM