Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bear in Kansas not paying subs as agreed

Just to let you know, But the performance bond is only for the MSO (the grantor of the contract to insure that work is fufilled as terms of the contract)and the Prime Contractor and it cannot cover anything that a Sub is owed, that is what court is for.., Sure you can go after the prime for payment, but if they were smart when they set up their LLC, ALL of their equipment, warehouse, trucks are owned by someone other then the LLC, So if the prime is just a paper prime as with most LLC's all you will get is Paper and not in the form something you can pay your bills or your employees with, just revolving court dates is all you are going to get. It's sad.. but that is how it is., I have never heard anything bad about Bear not paying it's people before this Google project, But I hear there are alot of Primes working on Google projects that arent getting paid, SO it sounds to me that it is the MSO witholding payment. I know, I know if you can't meet payroll as a prime you have no business being a prime. Try working for the Federal Goverment on a project that has a 90 day compleaction date clause in your contract, and they pay 90 to 120 days out, your job is supposed to be compleated before you are paid 1 cent, Don't have 1 piece of paper missing from your billing cycle or you will wait for another 90 days to possibly get paid. Screw Spell check.. my Windows 8 and Cabl bar are stil not on the same page.
This is CABL.com posting #364727. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbG2R
Posted in reply to: Re: Bear in Kansas not paying subs as agreed by worldwidefiber
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Bear in Kansas not paying subs as agreed cre8jobs 11/17/2014 10:44:35 PM