Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Liability issue Taking a poll.This should be f

Always on fire.  Its sooooooo funny. Like the world is going to fall off its axis or worse.  And it sets people up for failure. There are times this kind of stuff isn't funny.
 I think the correct term is "Artificial Urgency". Or atleast  that is the term used by our goverment when they assessed the  "Ehime Maru accident".  Thats where the submarine  USS Greeneville hit the Japenese fishing boat.  It killed nine people.
 In short it was basically determined that people making a big deal out of nothing caused the event.  And I know thats what makes them feel important, but it makes us hate our jobs sometimes.
 Although this should be under a different thread.  I think ALL stupervisors should be required the book "The Little Boy that Cried Wolf" Eventually they won't jump through hoops anymore to get it done. But we also forget that THEY are the ones that get the job done, NOT US.  (just because we work long hours days and nights, wet or dry, hot or cold.  What ever it takes) Hahaha It is ones pushing us that make it all happen. 
This is CABL.com posting #364551. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGZ1
There are 0 replies to this message