Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 13 Embassy Attacks 60 deaths under Bush

It's not from FOX, it's the same reply I posted to you when you tried to claim the same BS 2 years ago.
But I do stand corrected there were 13 attacks and 1 US civilian killed in attacks on US Embassies under Bush. But the 1 American killed was not at an Embassy or a consulate, but I'll give it to you anyway.
The 1 US civilian killed was On March 2, 2006, a suicide car bomb killed four people and injured thirty outside the Marriott Hotel in Karachi, which is about 20 yards from the consulate. Among the dead was David Foy, an American diplomat and three Pakistanis. It appears that Foy was the direct target of the bomber, who detonated his vehicle in the car park behind the consulate as Foy arrived. The bomb was reported to be the most powerful attack of its kind in Karachi, and it left a two meter crater in the car park and destroyed at least ten nearby cars.[6

Notice how all the facts are known, about how and when Foy died? Unlike Ambassador Stevens.

I would also like to point out that none of the attackers made it into any of the compounds unlike Benghazi and none of the Ambassadors had been requesting more security for weeks or even days. Once again unlike Benghazi.

But I state again not one was an Ambassador, not one was lied about for over a month, not once did Bush go in front of the UN General Assembly and make a speech blaming a youtube video that had under 100 hits (that is until after Obama blamed it) when he knew that was not true. And not once did Bush make a TV commercial apologizing to the people that killed a US Ambassador.

22 January 2002 Calcutta, India Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami gunmen attacked American cultural centre, which included public affairs office of nearby US Consulate (more details) armed assault 5 Indian security
14 June 2002 Karachi, Pakistan al-Qaeda truck bomb detonated outside Consulate (more details) bombing 12 Pakistani civilians
12 October 2002 Denpasar, Indonesia Consular Office bombed by Jemaah Islamiyah as part of the Bali bombings bombing none
28 February 2003 Karachi, Pakistan Unknown gunmen attack US Consulate (more details) armed assault 2 Pakistani security
30 June 2004 Tashkent, Uzbekistan Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan bombs US Embassy bombing none
6 December 2004 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia al-Qaeda gunmen raid diplomatic compound armed assault 5 Saudi personnel
4 attackers
2 March 2006 Karachi, Pakistan Car bomb explodes outside Consulate, killing a US diplomat (more details) bombing 1 US personnel
1 Pakistani personnel
1 Pakistani security
1 attacker
12 September 2006 Damascus, Syria Gunmen raid US Embassy armed assault 1 Syrian security
3 attackers
12 January 2007 Athens, Greece RPG Fired at Embassy by Revolutionary Struggle bombing none
18 March 2008 Sana'a, Yemen Mortar rounds missed US Embassy, hitting nearby school bombing 2 Yemeni civilians
9 July 2008 Istanbul, Turkey Armed attack against Consulate (more details) armed assault 3 Turkish security
3 attackers
17 September 2008 Sana'a, Yemen A coordinated attack resulted in a 20-minute battle with security (more details) armed assault 6 Yemeni security
5 Yemeni civilians
1 US civilian
6 attackers
5 April 2010 Peshawar, Pakistan An attack near the U.S. Consulate in Peshawar, Pakistan, kills two consulate security guards and at least six others (more details) armed assault 2 Pakistani personnel
1 Pakistani security
1 Pakistani civilian
4 attackers
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #364150. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGTy
Posted in reply to: Re: 13 Embassy Attacks 60 deaths under Bush by dfwdtv
There are 0 replies to this message