Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More Insurers Join Obamacare Arena

1.  You say Lowes offers NO insurance at all. Thats is a lie. According to Lowes they DOOOO offer insurance to both PT & FT employees.

2. You said she had not other option other than Obamacare. Thats is a lie.  SHe could always seek insurance on her own off the exchange. Bot since we know Lowes still offers FT & PT workers insurance, she could have gotten insurance through Lowes.

3. You said Obamacare caused her to be cut to PT.  That is a lie.  Due to the employer mandate waiver. Obamacare has NO impact on Lowes.  BTW, Bohner is suing Obama over this waiver.

You know, I really cant believe you are still trying to run with this faux story  Everyone knows youre lying.  Lowes' 2014 healthcare eligibility and plan options are all posted on line.  I posted the links in my other post.  So please, just stop it.  Put this lie innyour pocket and save it for 2015.  You jumped the gun, and are trying to use this lie at a time when Lowes is waived from the employer mandate.  Just drop it.  The more you post the more credibilty you lose with way more people than just me.  Just drop it. You made a mistake, or just flat out lied.  Either way, IMO, you should just drop it and stop trying to doulbe down on it.  You cant beat the facts, and fact is Lowes still offers healthcare to PT & FT wokers.

This is CABL.com posting #364000. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGQ8
Posted in reply to: Re: More Insurers Join Obamacare Arena by cablemn86
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: More Insurers Join Obamacare Arena cablemn86 10/6/2014 12:17:39 PM