Create your free account now! Sign up

Southern Alabama

Bubba and Billy Joe are walking down the street in Atlanta, who they see a sign on a store which advertises:  Suits..$5.00 Each          Shirts....$2.00 Each    Trousers....$2.50 Each.
Bubba says to Billy Joe, Look here, we could buy a whole gob of these, take em back to Sand Mountain and sell em to our friends, and make a fortune.
Let's go in Bubba says, let me do the talking, it they hear your accent Billy Joe, they might think we're ignorant and won't wanna sell that stuff to us.  Now, I'll talk in a slow Georgia drawl so they don't know we is from Alabama.
They go in and Bubba says in his best fake Georgia drawl....I'll take 50 of them suits at $5.00each, 100 of them shirts at $2.00 each and 50 pair of them trowsers at $2.50 each, I'll back up my pick up and we'll....just then the store owner interrupts:  Ya'll are from Southern Alabama ain't you !!
Well yes says the surprised Bubba, How come you knowed that. 

The business owner replied:...............................""Because this is a dry cleaners""

** Sorry to all my Alabama line buddies...just had to write it..............Microman
This is CABL.com posting #363865. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGOX
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Southern Alabama MCSub 10/5/2014 1:20:51 PM
Re: Southern Alabama danimal 9/30/2014 2:06:25 PM