Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:all you jackasses crying about AT&T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY SWEEP GOD I GUESS YOU ARE TO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO PUT YOUR REAL NAME UP! IF THIS IS WHO I THINK IT IS WHY DONT YOU COME DOWN TO JVILLE SO I CAN PUBLICLY HUMILIATE YOU AGAIN BY KICKING THE CRAP OUT OF YOU OR WAS ONCE ENOUGH!!!!!!! THOUGHT SO!!OR ARE YOU SCARRED OF THAT LITTLE FEMALE LINEMAN WHO USED YOUR FACE AS A MOP TO CLEAN THE ASPHALT. OH BY THE WAY HOW HAS THAT CRACK PIPE I FIRED YOUR ASS FOR BEEN TREATING YOU, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FUTURE QUEER BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Hey PRICKreal I remember when you were one of the biggest pot smokers around until you found the cult that you are worshiping now. If you were a tenth as good as you think you are in that overinflated damm head of yours you might be able to do installs! By the way as anyone stomped a mudhole in your ass on that project you are on this time if not I'M sure it's just a matter of time. Why don't you do the cable industry a big f king favor and just go away, make it far ,no very very far away! Oh P. S. if you need someone too sweep your project 'll be glad to come show you how it is done.
>
>>Most DEFINATELY agreed on! I work inhouse TCI before AT&T then contracted for years for TCI then some with AT&T.
>>They have some bad points (But doesn't everyone) but mostly good ones!
>>I made a LOT of money on AT&T projects and believe that I was "One of" the only ones that gave a good product!
>>There are WAY too many cry babies out there! TOO many burnout druggies!
>>We are in the time of the "HIGHLY TECHNICAL" contractor!
>>The time of "winging it" is over people!
>>Get with the program!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>Ya youll come crawling back on your knees and you know it! you made lots of cash on thier projects, and your bitching about it, you are all a bunch of olr generation cable burnouts with no drive or motivation . grow up and move on to the next project!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #36383. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mjCZ
There are 0 replies to this message