Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Benghazi

What do you want to bet? Before you decide you may want to click on the link in my previous post at the end of the second paragraph. (the story)

"In an interview Monday morning on Fox News, Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, named the two Hillary Clinton confidants who allegedly were  present: One was Cheryl Mills, Clinton’s chief of staff and a former White House counsel who defended President Bill Clinton during his impeachment trial. The other, Chaffetz said, was Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan, who previously worked on Hillary Clinton’s and then Barack Obama’s presidential campaigns."

“When Cheryl saw me, she snapped, ‘Who are you?’” Maxwell says. “Jake explained, ‘That’s Ray Maxwell, an NEA deputy assistant secretary.’ She conceded, ‘Well, OK.’”

Sounds like naming names to me.

Looks more and more like a cover up to me, almost like the IRS emails, computers, and blackberries all being wiped clean right as congress was asking to see them. But that's another story that is still playing out, and has nothing to do with Hillary's staff removing documents that were supposed to be turned over to congress. 

If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #363638. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGLi
Posted in reply to: Benghazi by johnmc3
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Benghazi Trey9007 9/18/2014 8:25:36 PM
Re: Benghazi Trey9007 9/16/2014 11:01:03 AM
Re: Benghazi Trey9007 9/16/2014 9:39:44 AM