Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Benghazi

Heres what I find 'interesting' about this article:

1.  Such serious allegations, and yet Maxwell comes public  to the Daily Signal.  Not FOX, Rush, Hannity, etc... This makes me wonder if all of them turned him away because even they thought it was BS.  I guess time will tell.

2.The article states:" Maxwell says he has been privately interviewed by several members of Congress in recent months, including Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, and Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, a member of the House Oversight Committee."     But yet none of this is mentioned in recent hearings, or has been made public by any of these House members.  Could it be that twhile they were investigating these allegations, they were under some kind of gag order, and now that they have finished the investigation and apparently have found nothing, Mr Maxwell is free to talk about things.  Meaning this is  fluff news filled with allegations that have already been investigated with no wrong doings found.

3. Either the authour or Mr Maxwell himself, seems to go out of their way not to name names. Why? If hes telling the truth, why not name names? Could it be that its because, if he's found to be lying, he will have some serious legal issues. Where are the names?

Something tells me Mr Maxwell is a disgruntled ex employee, and is just not going away quietly. I dont think hes flat out lying, but I do think theres a good chance his story is full of half truths. Its hard to beleive someone who witnessed such things would then be fired.  You would think he would have been given a raise or something to keep him quiet. Or it could be that these people were stupid enough to fire someone who has the goods on them. I guess we willl soon find out.  

John, you care to make a bet on this one?
This is CABL.com posting #363631. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGLb
Posted in reply to: Benghazi by johnmc3
There are 0 replies to this message