Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Benghazi

I actually agree with you here, in regards to giving WH credit.  I only used that verbage because you are blaming the WH for not sending assets to help.  I just dont see how you can blame the WH for the abscence of assets, while at the same time saying they get no credit for the assets that were there.

Seems crazy. Its almost as if you're saying that,  anything positive that happens, the WH can not get credit.  But anything bad that happens the WH must be to blame.  But considering who Im talking to, can't say Im surprised.

You again are blaming the WH for the order to stand down.  The order to stand down was made on the ground, by one of the commandos you're saying the WH cant take credit for.

So you will go so far as to say the WH cant take credit for the good the commandos did, but the WH must take blame for the bad the commando did.  WOW.... Obama Derangment Syndrome at its worst, even for you this is pretty bad. 

Also, dont forget Rules of Engagement allows the military to operate without waiting for commands from the WH.  Orders from the WH were not needed at the Embassy in Benghazi.  

The drone that gave the WH visuals was not in place until 11:10. Remember, the first car of survivors left the compound at 11:15, and the second at 11:30. SO basically the initial fire fight was over by the time the WH got a visual of the situation. This is a good example of why we have rules of engagment and dont wait on commands from the WH.
This is CABL.com posting #363502. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGI6
Posted in reply to: Re: Benghazi by Toast
There are 0 replies to this message