Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: People Not In Labor Force Soar To Record 91.8

Why not bring up that debacle,  since you brought it up!  No one was ever held accountable for what happened and never will be.  All because the left was able to sweep it under the rug.  Nothing to see here.  Pay no mind to that man behind the curtain. It is a puppet show.  And I am not sure anymore who is pulling the strings.  The truth is being suppressed, and not only Benghazi. Go ahead.  Argue with me about it.  But you know damn well that we are not being told the truth.  I, for one, am sick of it.  "Every administration lies" will be an argument.   Got it.  Agree with it.  Still pisses me off.  How about a shred of transparency from this administration.   Dont come at me with GW BS.  This administration is getting away with anything they want and there is no accountability. Imagine what we will find when 2017 rolls around.  Unless Hillary is elected to continue the movement...... God help us if that happens.  Ok im ready.  Racist and sexist comments will be ignored.  That argument has lost traction and is just plain desperate. 
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Quit being part of the problem!
This is CABL.com posting #363452. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGIi
There are 0 replies to this message