Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CATV Splicing/Construction Tool List?

Yep and just like 1farmer I never had to use that crap. But I did hear the horror stories on it.  And I too try to satisfy the customer. And far as that goes I havent had ten thousand dollars of retainer EVER held with the exception of cci (they were great to work for) on me or my company and thats total. I guess a thumb wrench is good for looks and channel locks for disassembliy  We always made our splicing look good enough that they didnt worry us on the nit picky stuff like channel locks. And they appreciated that I guess. We even wore harnesses and hardhats sometimes back then too. HaHa  And when a qc guy told me "that our companies splicing was the best he'd seen, BUT that we wouldn't do work he wouldn't find something to gig." well you guessed it we gave a two weeks notice and left.  And thats for sure I would do it again.  I have alot of pride in my work, as I hope all of you do too.
Not to be insulting to you, but I took that 1st comment as me being called a rookie, which I am far from. But good luck to you patriot and all the rest.
This is CABL.com posting #363048. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGBM
Posted in reply to: Re: CATV Splicing/Construction Tool List? by patriotspl
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: CATV Splicing/Construction Tool List? patriotspl 8/7/2014 3:35:36 PM