Create your free account now! Sign up

Morris Feldman

-A man walks out into the street and immediately catches a taxi passing by.  He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, "Perfect timing!  You're just like Morris!"
Passenger: "Who?"
Cabbie: "Morris 'Moshe' Feldman!  He's a guy who did everything right all the time.  Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happened like that to Moshe Feldman every single time."
Passenger: "Well, I'm sure there are always a few clouds over everybody."
Cabbie: "'Oh no, not Moshe Feldman.  He was a terrific athlete.  He could have won the Grand Slam at tennis.  He could golf with the Pros.  He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano.  Amazing guy."
Passenger: "Sounds like he was something really special."
Cabbie: "There's more.  He had a memory like a computer.  He remembered everybody's birthday.  He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat with.  He could fix anything.  Not like me.  I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out.  But Moshe Feldman, he could do everything right."
Passenger: "Wow, some guy then.'
Cabbie: "He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams.  He really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good.  He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too - oh yes, the perfect man!"
Passenger: "An amazing fellow.  How did you meet him?"
Cabbie: "Never met him.  He died and I married his fucking wife!"

This is CABL.com posting #363014. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGBe
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Morris Feldman dfwdtv 8/6/2014 7:09:23 PM
Re: Morris Feldman johnmc3 8/6/2014 1:33:48 PM