Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: invisible

The unseen is vast, aswell as powerful. This "invisible man" as you call it, has been a daily target of yours for awhile. Is it that you have overlooked the facts of this world or is it that you are unable to feel what I am certain we all feel inside. That tells us we are not separate from each other or from anything else for that matter. I only reply to your post in order to possibly gain from your understanding and the perspective you see this world from. I humbly speak about these things, because I have no delusions or beliefs in which I could claim to reinforce my words. I only possess the resolve in my convictions needed, in order to ask questions and to seek out a better understanding, so that I may speak with restraint and temperment on these things. The unseen is even more real than you I sir, and I have gained that piece of wisdom, in the exact same way a tree knows that it is a tree. Blooms and grows a beautiful canopy every spring, just to lose its leaves in the fall, as if it was intelligently designed in the same manner we are. Where we breathe without the conscious acknowledgment of the power that runs our vessels as if on auto pilot until we can gradually become fully awakened from the dream we believe to be "real" and become fully conscious so that we are prepared to leave these temporary vessels and be translated into the spirit. But thats only my understanding of the journey we are all on, and dont claim to know anything more than, if you desire proof of the power the unseen possesses, one must travel no further than where they stand for the proof they perhaps claim to desire. Because gravity can be tested just about anywhere here on Eden. Or if another example of the unseen is required, in order to believe. Perhaps a quick study on magnetic fields will be able to shine the light where it can illuminate the area in much more effective and efficient manner. But these 2 examples of scientific facts each of us interacts with daily. And each of us makes our own choice as to whether or not we choose to accept the reality you have been doing a horrible job of selling. One in which an "invisible man" is an impossibility. But gravity, magnetic fields, and the tides alone have proven that the "invisible" or unseen,is 100% a part of your reality, aswell as mine......should you care to step down from your horse and do the work required for you to BE A YOU, TO THE FULLEST. I am confident that you will begin to learn who you truly are, as will I. But 1 hint as to what we arent is; humans with a soul, we are souls, experiencing our awakening in a human form. 

Now, as you were
sBoxman
This is CABL.com posting #362822. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGx8
Posted in reply to: invisible by danimal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: invisible danimal 7/22/2014 6:58:14 AM