Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: died in vain

Well the king of the ass-monkeys has chimed in. I am not a Republican I am a registered Independent that votes Conservative. I have stated that numerous times on this site. I find it extremely funny that you are trying to talk facts and science when you know nothing about either one.

Ass-monkeys can never deal with facts. Facts just confuse and anger ass-monkeys.  Simply because they can't understand anyone that does not think like an ass-monkey. Ass-monkeys can not comprehend (that means to be able to understand) any complex thought or idea outside their limited zombie like thought process.

To put it simply (so you and other ass-monkeys  can understand)
Anyone who expresses and opinion, idea, or fact, that is not in lockstep with the narrow mind of an ass-monkey, is automatically attacked by the group because they fear the truth. Ass-monkeys  attack using the ass-monkey weapons of the race card, along with any combination of the bigot, homophobia, sexist, cards.
When they feel really threatened they try to take their opponent off subject by answering direct questions with questions and avoiding answers all together. All the while screaming about how compassionate and caring ass-monkeys  are. When it comes down to a battle of ideas, wits, facts, or truth, ass-monkeys  truly are totally unarmed.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #362393. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGrd
Posted in reply to: Re: died in vain by dfwdtv
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: died in vain dfwdtv 6/21/2014 6:41:11 PM
Re: died in vain LocoDawg 6/21/2014 4:12:59 PM