Create your free account now! Sign up

Alter Boy won't turn states evidence

An alter boy stopped in to confess something that was really bothering him.  When the priest asks for his sins, he mentioned he was with a loose woman the previous weekend.

The priest recognizes his voice and asks if this is Timmy Smith, my 6: 30 am Alter boy.  Timmy replies yes father it is.

Father replies, was it Lisa Jones?  Timmy says I am sorry I cannot tell you.  Was it her sister Joyce ?
Timmy replies once again I am sorry but i cannot tell you as it would ruin her reputation.

Was it Nancy Rains, says the priest, or her sister Debiie ?  No father, I cannot tell you.  One last time the priest say's, well was it Julie Bryant, which once again Timmy denies being able to tell.

The priest says I have to admire your diligence and honor in not giving up here name, but since you are an alter boy I am going to have you ask to step down from your services with the church for 3 months.

Timmy comes out of the confessional, and his good friend Tony says - man what did you for penance and Timmy replies 3 months off and 5 pretty decent leads....

This is CABL.com posting #362339. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGql
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Alter Boy won't turn states evidence jimwallace 6/17/2014 7:20:47 PM
Re: Alter Boy won't turn states evidence Splicer Life 4me 6/17/2014 6:34:07 PM