Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Six Boys and Thirteen Hands

This hits too close to home , but thanks for sharing it . A very good friend . SGT Kevin Bryan fought in Nam . He got me coaching childrens sports and changed my life . !2 yrs of it I love children . Kevins Army National Guard Unit was activated ( Fuc. You George Bush Jr) he was sent to Bosnia for 11mts , different when he came back , then his unit was activated again and he wemt to IraQ for 16 mts , he was never the same. Now he's gone, Left at 240 came back at 160 , Kevin was a very tough man from Railway NJ , I hate this country because of what happened to my friend . I use to be the prime on Cherry Pt. in Havelock NC . When it was CVI Cable Vision Industrys before Time Warner bought it out .Once recived the Contractors Award of the Year from the Vice President (David Garry) at the Hilton in NewBern NC for work I preformed on the system in Havelock under George Windslow the then general mgr. Until TWC bought it out and how should I say this , got rid of him. George was retired USMC friends with the general . (Thays fuc.ed up in my book) cant wait to see who Comcast gets rid of in this buyout . You might say Whitfield what does this have to do with anything . Don't trust the USG they have star wars techknowledgy that could ZAP entire nations yet they put troops on the ground. Maybe Im getting too old or just fed up , May God rest my Soul , my apologies to all that read my bitterness . "WHITFIELD" Big Duck
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #362128. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGmW
Posted in reply to: Six Boys and Thirteen Hands by LocoDawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Six Boys and Thirteen Hands bigduck1 6/3/2014 11:00:49 AM