Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for some old friends

I recall the words out of Larry Rutters mouth to his then Girlfriend the secertaty that I had outcut 5 splicers the whole crew .Won't call the name of the company .Because I worked 5 days two in the rain with an umbrella , wiping the cable off with a rag . To get the job done. Im a production splicer ,construction man . Shit, dont Melt it floats. Lets go get that dollar. The word can't is not in my vocabulary , it should be won't thats why I posted WINNERS vs LOSERS . I thank God For AMERICAN SPLICECO and (GRHS) Wayne Blanchard because if not for Wayne being a sumb bit.ch as.hole I'd of quit when I started cable because he kept saying give it a month Whitfield your legs will toughin up , those Caddilac Pads and bashlins wore your legs rawl after 12hrs a day on them but within a month new tougher skin grew in . Thanks Wayne Blanchard and Mike Brakfield for hiring that old trail boss (Wagonmaster) Wayne Oldschool I feel prividledged to be one. "WHITFIELD" BigDuck
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #362074. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGl4
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for some old friends by ROADTRIP
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Looking for some old friends ROADTRIP 6/3/2014 9:32:09 AM