Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for some old friends

Whats up brother , first time ,Ft.Lauderdale under Randy Simms , second Roanoke Va. under Jerry Jaradi .Let me interupt" this" for this part . I'm a production Splicer who loves a dollar. I reached Roanoke and I use two give a project two weeks until you learn all the glitches in the system that can bite you in the ass that keep you from making money , wheter it be a pissed of tech,for the mother company .OR for some reason they don like you because they don't have your knowledge. When I was young  I was so arrogant , if the prime misbid the contract to have it. All inclusife and they get paid per line item " Im not "stupid" not my first rodeo" . Back to the story Jerry Jaraidi in the blue print room and I had the conversationwith him, when I gave him two weeks notice I was leaving . I can see him still hitting the table and saying the words , You God Dam. splicers wont stay here long enough for your feet too get cold . I told him Jerry I have 4 children , one in college one out , Im a contractor , I give a project two weeks ,either Im making money or im not , why should I stay when for the same amount of labor I can make double or more the money for the same amount of labor , I will suck up my losses ,Two weeks notice . This earned me Jerrys respect until he retired , hope the old dog older than "DIRT" his words!!!! Hope is still alive. Last time I worked for CCI was in seabring Fl . Still consider them a great company. "WHITFIELD" BigDuck          
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #362073. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGl3
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for some old friends by ROADTRIP
There are 0 replies to this message