Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for some old friends

Whats up brother , If I remember correctly you bought that Altec 235 , I bought 67,000 in trucks for ABSS at that auction , got that one ape for 14,500 in a three way call with Lisa Brakefield and TC the VP while I was bidding , I can still recall hearing the wooul and them saying we could sell that truck for enough to pay for everything you bought there which was 8 trucks , two buckets and 6 other trucks . Thats a day ago . I facebooked David last night. Remember Va. Beach for Cox when I came to work for David . I think he had 11 employees , and needed more men and I posted an add here with my name attached and a month later there were 51 head working there. Doole has always ran a very good project , very intelligent man . Cheryl his wife bought him that plymouth prowler and he gave her that big rock for christmas that year . Then a bunch of us went to Pa. for a year end push because the system was being sold. We got there on December 26 . I think to the 31st . We get back to Va. Beach to have Cox pull the plug on the project for their finical reasons and changed all of our lives . Dam. good to hear from you brother and if your around David please tell him to get up with me . Thanks , I hope all is well with you and yours.
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #362031. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGln
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for some old friends by cablek9
There are 0 replies to this message