Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ron Smith

Phisically great , have gone from a 38 waist to 34 dropped some lbs .But the last two years have been hell , my little brother died of lung cancer in November he asked me just don't leave me till I die , so I didn't , got out of the business , then a year ago a hospital told me I had stage 4 lung cancer so for a year I lived like I was dieing (not good) and in the last two months I had 4 friends die , so I go into the hospital to see what my cancers progression is to be told that I don't have lung cancer , well I about lost it on two doctors and a security guard . I asked them how the hadies is this possible , they answer its one of three things a glitch in your x rays at the other hospital , or they got your x rays mixed up with someone elses or God healed you . Blew me away .I'm just glad not to be dieing , had a heart stress test also and did well . Tickled me pink . As soon as I bury my brother Mel , Im headed to a splicing project , just can't wait to get back to some sticks and bury myself in some work and get all this death off my mind . Been through so much tragedy it doesen't hurt anymore . Realised their is nothing I could do for any of them but live on and remember when. I'm curious do I need a passport to come to Alaska?? I've let mine expire . I sure hope I can make it up your way this summer and would look forward to meeting you. Thanks for the reply . Jerry Whitfield
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #362012. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGk4
Posted in reply to: Re: Ron Smith by DREAM CATCHER
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Ron Smith DREAM CATCHER 6/30/2014 4:34:53 AM